Hybrid Atc Card Sign Up November!

CRS

Life, with all it's surprises didn't allow me to participate in this swap, but I've made some cards anyway. PM me if you would like to have one.

Ann, your cards are always beautiful - I'm happy to hear that you've continued to make your wonderful ATCs - I didn't participate this time because November is such a busy month or I'd send you one! Missing you, dear friend!

I agree with Sara - we're missing you friend... I've just PM'd you - sorry you couldn't participate & I'd be glad to have one :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to wait....I have them all in a basket to keep them safe from being misplaced! I finished mine today, so they are in there now, too! I can be strong....plus, I'm so busy it's easy to push it out of my mind!

I have mine printed and cut --- now to assemble AND add some bling --- it's kinda fun being ahead of schedule :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did I honestly say that --- ahead of schedule, well I guess at that point I was --- I am such a spaz LOL!

Mine have been done for a couple of weeks BUT I just mailed them today --- jeesh what can I say.....................

Well done Sherry - mine left days ago as they have to travel - OVER THE BIG BLUE SEA :disappearing-smilie:

Mine are ready to print. It's been a long journey - my hard drive died over Thanksgiving (SG supplies were safely on 2 EHDs) but getting it recovered, the new computer, plus putting the new computer together has been quite the journey. With luck the printer will be working by tonight and I'll be back on track.

Whistles "its beginning to look like Christmas ...." while visualizing that little basket at Carla's house getting filled with little packages of little art work from our talented group!

I'm so very sorry - I have been unable to get my new printer and new computer to talk to each other. We've been trying for over a week. I'm just not able to get them out for this swap. :(

BAD computer BAD printer --- you 2 stop being mean to each other AND let Gayle have some fun!

I'm sorry for all your trouble, Gayle! Nothing I hate more than computer issues!!

Angela's came today. I think we are only waiting on one more!

Woohoo I can't wait to see them --- Carla you have WAY more restraint than me, I would be ripping them open the minute I got them out of my mailbox LOL!

Archived