Hybrid Atc Card Sign Up November!

CRS

Well, the time has come! I'll be headed to the post office in the morning...sending out your packages of amazing, unbelievable ATC's!! This is truly an amazing group of hybrid scrappers! Lauren and I organized all the atc's, so I apologize if they are in the sleeves backwards! Rookie mistakes, lol! And below is the promised photo:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wait at the post office wasn't bad at all today! The line was long, but moved quickly. I've waited in line there for 30 minutes before, and that wasn't even at the holidays!! But, they are all off and in the good hands of the USPS!

The wait at the post office wasn't bad at all today! The line was long, but moved quickly. I've waited in line there for 30 minutes before, and that wasn't even at the holidays!! But, they are all off and in the good hands of the USPS!

WOO! HOO! Can't wait to receive my package - if Carla is amazed we all will be I think - YAHOO!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Can't wait! How exciting!

Oh rats! I saw Angela had posted something in this thread and I thought it was the link to the youtube of her getting her cards! LOL ... ok ... I'll TRY to wait patiently!!

I GOT them. I GOT them and they are GORGEOUS as always. Thanks everyone - made me smile. My niece is here making Christmas cookies with me so we Oooohed and Aahhhhed together.

Thanks Carla for coordinating the swap. Merry Christmas everyone.

I GOT them. I GOT them and they are GORGEOUS as always. Thanks everyone - made me smile. My niece is here making Christmas cookies with me so we Oooohed and Aahhhhed together.

Thanks Carla for coordinating the swap. Merry Christmas everyone.

WOO HOO! Glad you liked them Marilyn - hmmmmmmmmm just anxiously awaiting mine to arrive over the BIG BLUE SEA :dancingghost: + :christmas: Everyone!

1356405635[/url]' post='1063073']
1356306612[/url]' post='1062993']
1356276076[/url]' post='1062971']

We are in NJ visiting family so I have to wait until we get home to see them. Aauughhh! I'm so jealous, lol.

I can show you mine when I see you Diane - unless you want to wait til you get home.

Are you kidding? Of COURSE I want to see them. You know how patient I am, hee hee. Thanks!! xmastree.gif

NOT!!

Teasers :going-crazy:/>

I GOT THEM THEY ARE GORGEOUS... They arrived today the 28th & they are all so different, unique & gorgeous cards - we had friends here & they liked them too :partytime2:/>

Thanks so much ladies & hope that you all have had a wonderful Christmas :christmas:/> & trust you will have a beautiful 'n safe New Year 2013 :new_year:/>

PS _ I got inspiration from Sherry's card for my Dec (Favourite/Festive Food) ATC Swap just posted :thanks:

Oh rats! I saw Angela had posted something in this thread and I thought it was the link to the youtube of her getting her cards! LOL ... ok ... I'll TRY to wait patiently!!

LOL! I was out of town and got the letter when I got back! Yipee! Some gorgeous cards girls, just beautiful! I did do a

which is uploading.

1356405635[/url]' post='1063073']
1356306612[/url]' post='1062993']
1356276076[/url]' post='1062971']

We are in NJ visiting family so I have to wait until we get home to see them. Aauughhh! I'm so jealous, lol.

I can show you mine when I see you Diane - unless you want to wait til you get home.

Are you kidding? Of COURSE I want to see them. You know how patient I am, hee hee. Thanks!! xmastree.gif

NOT!!

And, of course Diane and I mentioned the cards, but it was so busy Christmas Day, we forgot to look at them together.

Oh well.. DIANE?? Did you make it back home yet to see your own cards??

Archived