Hybrid Atc Card Sign Up November!

CRS

It's time for another HYBRID ATC Card Swap! Sign up in this thread to participate!

Cards due by: December 11th (in hopes to get them returned by Christmas)

Topic: HOLIDAYS

In the past, we've made little hangers on the atc's, but it's not required this time. You can if you want to. Remember, this is a HYBRID atc swap, so bring on the glitter and glue! I'll be organizing the cards this time, so I'll PM you my address on November 12th.

Have fun!

We have:

Theresa

Carla

Lei

Andrea-rose

Marilyn

Diane

Sherry

Jemima

Gayle

Angela

Elisha

Karen

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I am going to be able to come up with a first rate card, but I need all the beauties from the rest of you. Count me in.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ann, you are so silly! I haven't seen a card from you that wasn't first rate!

1352096889[/url]' post='1056841']
1352096194[/url]' post='1056839']

I'm not sure I am going to be able to come up with a first rate card, but I need all the beauties from the rest of you. Count me in.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ann, you are so silly! I haven't seen a card from you that wasn't first rate!

Thanks, but I'm having a rough stretch and not feeling very creative or festive. I'll do my best.

Thanks, but I'm having a rough stretch and not feeling very creative or festive. I'll do my best.

Hope some hugs will help! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

1352098329[/url]' post='1056849']
1352098049[/url]' post='1056848']

Hope some hugs will help! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

It does help, Theresa. Such a loving place.

I'm glad the *HUGS* helped Ann - I agree this is a loving place & I'm lovin' it here :bighug: from me too!

Carla, can it be half digital & half hybrid with all the glitter, brads, ribbon etc ??If so, please sign me up :dancingelephant:

Hi Jemima! That's exactly what the cards can be!!!

Ann, maybe creating will help a little bit. It may provide an escape for you. I know scrapping helped when I went through something similar 5 yrs ago.

Have fun ladies, I will truly miss the special Christmas ATC's but I think this year it is just one too many things to do ! Maybe by the Valentine's Day swap I will be up and ready again, not having my own printer makes it a big PAIN. Happy Swapping! Thanks to Carla for handling the mailing this month!

Have fun ladies, I will truly miss the special Christmas ATC's but I think this year it is just one too many things to do ! Maybe by the Valentine's Day swap I will be up and ready again, not having my own printer makes it a big PAIN. Happy Swapping! Thanks to Carla for handling the mailing this month!

We sure will miss you this round Shannon! Hope you'll be able to join us next time! :)

Well I am really going to have to sit this one out :(

Just got back from the UK and somewhere in the last 2 weeks have lost my MoJo :( so hopefully it will return by the next round. I have a lot going on at the moment and Christmas is just around the corner :)

Have fun ladies :) and will miss the little package in my mailbox,

Nope, not too late, Elisha! Glad you saw this!!

I've sent you all a PM with my address. Don't forget the due by date is December 11th. If you need any refreshers on mailing them, etc, check out this thread here. I can't wait for those little beauties to reach my mailbox!!

Archived