Hybrid Atc Card Sign Up November!

CRS

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll miss you both, Shannon and Jane!!

Yes, we will!! Plus, I always look forward to getting a card with a map of NZ on it. :) I hope you gals will have more time after the beginning of the year. And, meanwhile, I'd better get my thinking cap on!

Yes we will miss your cards girls :(

I'm putting on my thinking cap too Florida Granny :happy039:

OH MY! I missed the sign up...... Know they will be beautiful and I will be very sorry I didn't see this post in time!

Yeah .... Carla slipped you in ... GREAT!! So glad you are joining us Karen!! I love your cards!

OH MY! I missed the sign up...... Know they will be beautiful and I will be very sorry I didn't see this post in time!

Yeah .... Carla slipped you in ... GREAT!! So glad you are joining us Karen!! I love your cards!

Woo Hoo! So glad you were able to get in for this round Karen! :)

I just finished up my cards and have them packed to go to the post office tomorrow morning on my way to work. Be watching for them Carla!! (And your little helper too!! )

I've received Lei's cards today! The mailwoman just handed them to me. But I'm not opening them up yet. I will be strong!!

Yeah! Glad they arrived!! You are a STRONG woman ... Brooke and Lauren could peek! LOL

Theresa's package arrived safe and sound today! I spent the afternoon working on mine...hope to finish them up tomorrow!

Glad you received them!

I'll take a peak when mine are finished! I know I can't hold out until Dec. 11th!

Just to let you know Carla - mine are on the way over the "BIG BLUE SEA" :disappearing-smilie:

:dito: I can't wait until Dec 11th or close too for mine to arrive either :daisy: - I really enjoyed it :thanks:

PS - Be careful Carla how you open the ......... :rofl:

Life, with all it's surprises didn't allow me to participate in this swap, but I've made some cards anyway. PM me if you would like to have one.

Ann, your cards are always beautiful - I'm happy to hear that you've continued to make your wonderful ATCs - I didn't participate this time because November is such a busy month or I'd send you one! Missing you, dear friend!

Archived