Hybrid Atc Card Sign Up November!

CRS

LOVED seeing your video, Angela! Everyone's cards were just beautiful! If I ever get my office cleared out, I'll be back joining in the swaps again. I've been saying I'm going to clean my office out for months now but every time I go in there, I turn and walk back out again! :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video was great, Angela! I always look forward to that. I hope everyone will post a photo of their card in the gallery! Here is mine.

A belated but sincere thank you for sending a batch to me, even though I had to withdraw! I had tears in my eyes when I opened them. You ladies are just the most wonderful bunch of people in the world. :)

LOVED seeing your video, Angela! Everyone's cards were just beautiful! If I ever get my office cleared out, I'll be back joining in the swaps again. I've been saying I'm going to clean my office out for months now but every time I go in there, I turn and walk back out again! :disappearing-smilie:/>

My advice, Sara, is to sign up for the Jan-Feb hybrids and make a total mess while creating them. You'll then have renewed enthusiasm for cleaning up, LOL. No, seriously, it will work. Try it.

LOVED seeing your video, Angela! Everyone's cards were just beautiful! If I ever get my office cleared out, I'll be back joining in the swaps again. I've been saying I'm going to clean my office out for months now but every time I go in there, I turn and walk back out again! :disappearing-smilie:/>/>

My advice, Sara, is to sign up for the Jan-Feb hybrids and make a total mess while creating them. You'll then have renewed enthusiasm for cleaning up, LOL. No, seriously, it will work. Try it.

:) :) :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer: I found a box of old clip art and spent almost an entire day going through it - then, realized it was soooooo old it was all on discs I couldn't even use anymore!

Ouch! I think the message I'm not hearing is "get rid of stuff you haven't seen in a year and haven't missed" :)

Archived