Swap Crop November

CRS

Let's have another fun round of the Swap Crop! For this month's theme, let's swap photos of things that fly! Some things that come to mind are planes, birds, leaves in the breeze, time when you are having fun, kites or balloons.

Sign up by November 11th. I'll post the partners in a new thread on November 12th. I will try my best to partner people up with new partners, but at this time of year, it's hard to do! The layout reveal day will be Friday, November 30th.

For our first time swappers, all you need to do is sign up in this thread. I'll post partners and then you contact your partners through PM's (we do a round robin type partner, so you'll send photos to one and receive from another partner). Then send your photos off and scrap the ones you receive. On reveal day, post your layouts in the swap crop gallery and send your partner a high resolution, flattened copy of the layout you made for them so they can print it out!

Let the swapping begin!

Carla

Carol

Monica

Jemima

Cheryll Ann

Jenna

Laurel

Valerie

Aggie

Lena

November is going to be such a busy month for me and i think I'll sit this swap out. I don't want to commit and then not be able to follow through. I really enjoyed last month's swap!

Quote ~ I'll post the partners in a new thread on November 12th.

Can you please leave the link in this thread - so I can find you please :giggle_bear: I'm still getting lost around here... :caterpillar:

Archived