Printing Companies In The Uk

Syndee

I use Photobox, they're alright, but there is a lot they don't do. They are great for prints, but they are design for people with just photos, not scrapbookers. I have yet to find a company that is more suitable.

I've checked out the thread Theresa mentioned.

Snappy Snaps is a shop based service, I couldn't find anywhere to order on line.

Snap Fish look similar to Photobox, but without creating a book I can't tell what their prices are like, or how it will turn out (will they trim the pages for example).

My question was specifically about calendars, they looked so good in the blog post. I know I can get calendars printed at Photobox and Vistaprint, but I believe they are both limited to just adding a picture or maybe photographs on specific days.

In terms of layouts, so far the four places I've used are Photobox for 8x6, Albelli for 12x12 album, Vistaprint for thank you cards and Print it on canvas for canvas gift.

Oh for the simplicity of having one place to go to...

Let me know if you find anything Kate.

You are right, we are so far behind. I did find one local company who would do exactly what I wanted, but at a huge price (over £200 for a book).

My scrap pages I've been printing at 8x8 at home on A4 paper, but 8x8 albums and refills are hard to come by, there are only a few places that keep them in stock. But that's another issue.

Archived