Photoshop Elements 5 Need Help

ChrisE.

Hello everyone! I am brand new to all of this digital scrapbooking. Just ordered the scrapbook girls tutorial guide and started to go through it.. I printed out the adobe tutorial to read and get use to before I even started the videos. Here is my question: I get to the open screen of the photoshop elements 5. I go to open the background paper and all I get is the blank page. Prior to that I get the open new file and name it box. I don't think I want to do that but I can't get the background paper to just show up. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for all of your help. From one very frustrated digiscrapper.

Chris E.

Dear Ro,
I'm not quite sure how to send you a screenshot. When I try to get my background paper I'm getting the photo of new file info. The one that you put in Name, width, height, resolution. I'll see if I can send you the screenshot.

Chris

[quote name='Ro' post='66908' date='Oct 21 2006, 02:16 PM']I'm not following you, Chris. I can't picture what you are speaking of. Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing? rozanne@scrapgirls.com. I'll be able to get you going.[/quote]

Archived