Share Your Movember 'stache Here!

April Showers

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cropped my photo and it's still so small and there is all of this white background around it. I need some instruction here, please.

Carol,

I created a new PSE document that was 100 x 100 pixels then I dragged my pic into it and grabbed the corner and shrunk it down, then saved it as a jpeg HTH!

Here's me and my suddenly very grown-up son! =P

Edited to add: Erm, i changed both the avatar and profile picture, but why isn't it showing here?

Edited again to add: Ah NOW it's showing! Hehe.

Love, love, love all the great MOs! Anne-Marie yours is priceless! Thanks everyone for playing along!

Deb, you just need a cowboy hat and a side arm and you'd be all set! LOVE your stache!

I cropped my photo and it's still so small and there is all of this white background around it. I need some instruction here, please.

Carol,

I created a new PSE document that was 100 x 100 pixels then I dragged my pic into it and grabbed the corner and shrunk it down, then saved it as a jpeg HTH!

Fabulous stache Shannon!

I did it again, but I don't think you can see that the moustache is supposed to be a cats face: eyes, whiskers, nose, and mouth. Oh, well! At least I tried and it's a bit bigger now without the white border.

Archived