April Showers

Share Your Movember 'stache Here!

154 posts in this topic

is it possible that my being on a different computer is showing up with old avatar and it is all stretched out? when i was on my home computer i saw the new one i made with the stache/glasses... what do you see? and why is this coming up wrong on the computer i am on now? thanks

is it possible that my being on a different computer is showing up with old avatar and it is all stretched out? when i was on my home computer i saw the new one i made with the stache/glasses... what do you see? and why is this coming up wrong on the computer i am on now? thanks

Bobbie, what I see now is a photo of you (at least I think it's you) wearing a vest and what looks like a Groucho Marx disguise.

If you are seeing something else, try refreshing the page. See if that helps...

thanks...refreshing the page worked thanks

Glad it worked for you! :)

I am loving my new look! This is wayyy too much fun. Besides, I am making DH jealous!

I'm catching up :) not quite back in full swing yet, but wanted to get a "stache" up :)

thought I'd get my cat in on the action... I can only imagine what he's saying to me about right now LOL

Changed both my profile photo and avatar, showed in my profile settings for a few days, now it has disappeared. Hmmmm......

Well - now here it is.

Changed both my profile photo and avatar, showed in my profile settings for a few days, now it has disappeared. Hmmmm......

I've changed my avatar. It is a picture from my hen party (I guess this is the equivalent of a bachelorette party). We met up with my husband's stag do and they were all wearing stick on moustaches so I borrowed one!

We all look wonderful with our staches. Great job ladies for a very good cause.

Loving all these staches. Mine's been keeping me warm - think I might keep it, lol!

OH! I didn't see this thread earlier :(

Here's mine plus do you send $2 for mine as I made a siggy with a moustache too ?? :disappearing-smilie:

1) SG - Tuesday Freebies Siggy - http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/138314-siggy-tues-freebie/

2) My Avatar - not sure how to post that here - please count that one too :happy-sun:

I must come back & say that I've looked at all the staches & the all look terrific - I hardly recognized some of you when you popped up in your staches - lol - they look great :having-a-party:

Not sure it's really visible, but I added my 'stache. It's red, like my brother had.

I'm sportin' my 'stache!

OH! I didn't see this thread earlier :(

Here's mine plus do you send $2 for mine as I made a siggy with a moustache too ?? :disappearing-smilie:

1) SG - Tuesday Freebies Siggy - http://scrapgirls.ne...y-tues-freebie/

2) My Avatar - not sure how to post that here - please count that one too :happy-sun:

Your avatar shows to the left of your posts, so it is easy for me to see. :) Looks great!

Better late than never! My avatar only shows my left eye, yes I could've changed my avatar but what the...I gave myself a stache eyebrow instead! Tee hee

That's cute, Eden!

More great moustaches everyone :party-smiley-048: