Share Your Movember 'stache Here!

April Showers

This year Scrap Girls is joining a world-wide fund raiser known as Movember! Find the details here on the ScrapGirls Blog!

In order for us to keep track of those who add a 'stache to their Avatars, please post in this thread to make sure yours gets credit!

If you're unsure how to change your Avatar, you can find some helpful screen shots and directions in this post.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did change my avatar and it's changed when I look in my profile but it doesn't show up in the forum. I also changed my photo and that one shows.

It's showing up for me Lena, did you refresh your browser page?

I even closed down IE! But after clicking on the broken link icon it was fixed. Good for anyone with IE and the same problem to know!

LOVE that's we're celebrating Movember! I had just had an email about that not too long ago - it was the first time I had heard of it. I'll grab my blinkie sometime today - when I'm more awake!

Well, as usual, I'm having trouble with mine.....LOL I deleted one of my blinkies so I could add Syndee's Stache blinkie and it's telling me I can only have six lines, which I do.....so it isn't working for me. I don't know why I have so much trouble with adding blinkies but I do.....will work on it in the morning...

I did it! YAY!

ack. changed my avatar and my photo and still can't see my new image with 'stach attached

I had the same problem Jo. If you run IE try the broken link icon in top row, it solved it for me

thanks Lena but I'm using Safari on a mac... will get there... eventually.

thanks anyway.. and you sure look good with your mo' on

My poor unsuspecting hubby is is joining me in showing off our "cookie dusters" as we like to call them! How fun!

heeeheee! Good for you, Lei! You both look fabulous in your cookie dusters! I should have posted Rich's pic - his is a real one!

My poor unsuspecting hubby is is joining me in showing off our "cookie dusters" as we like to call them! How fun!

heeeheee! Good for you, Lei! You both look fabulous in your cookie dusters! I should have posted Rich's pic - his is a real one!

LOL - isn't this fun?? I even put then on the Aussie girl's in my profile photo!! LOL Yes post Rich! or do a layout OR an ATC of Rich!! Oh say ... we could do a Movember ATC .... great idea!!

LOL - isn't this fun?? I even put then on the Aussie girl's in my profile photo!! LOL Yes post Rich! or do a layout OR an ATC of Rich!! Oh say ... we could do a Movember ATC .... great idea!!

Oh, yes! yes! yes! Movember ATCs! I like, I like, I like that idea! Let's do it! Love the Aussie girls stashes! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Archived