Share Your Movember 'stache Here!

April Showers

OK, I think I have mine on now. I cloned my hair in the photo to make my moustache.

Barbara... you certainly did a great photoshop job on yourself... the moustache looks so real.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally had time to add my "stache"! It actually is my husband's "stache", which I copied from a recent picture of him. Must say it looks a lot better on him than me! He has worn a mustache for the past 40+ years. Tried to shave it off when our oldest daughter was about 18 months old. She took one look at him and started screaming! He started letting it grow back that day and has never shaved it since!! Would like to thank SG again for supporting this cause. As you may have seen in my status yesterday, my husband has prostate cancer, but has done very well since his diagnosis several years ago. Important cause.

Oh my goodness. That's kind of funny about your daughter. Glad your husband has been doing well. I pray that he continues to do well.

Kids are so funny about things like that. My DH was a favorite "playmate" of my young grandchildren after he began shaving his head. They saw photos of him younger with hair, and went "He has hair! yuck!"

when i try to change photo and avatar it looks like it works as i see it...but i also get this message.

We could not determine the avatar you were trying to update with

but then it says saved... please help me someone out there..thanks

as this is a great cause and i want to support it...i have a very very close friend who has had prostate cancer for 10 years and is now in the late stages..

when i try to change photo and avatar it looks like it works as i see it...but i also get this message.

We could not determine the avatar you were trying to update with

but then it says saved... please help me someone out there..thanks

as this is a great cause and i want to support it...i have a very very close friend who has had prostate cancer for 10 years and is now in the late stages..

I've never had that message, i do know that most problems are caused by the size of the image. Have you checked the size and format of your image.

So it should be a jpeg and a maximum of 100 x100 pixels (for your avatar) AND no more than 100kb. My normal one is 54kb, my moustache one is only 34kb..

If they are all correct it should work.

well wierd thing is i think now it changed... right? do you see me with my stache?

also where else do you post it so that there is more charity to spread around? i thought i recall on fb? where else? can someone direct5 me to the list of things you can do...or is this all you can do

Finally had time to add my "stache"! It actually is my husband's "stache", which I copied from a recent picture of him. Must say it looks a lot better on him than me! He has worn a mustache for the past 40+ years. Tried to shave it off when our oldest daughter was about 18 months old. She took one look at him and started screaming! He started letting it grow back that day and has never shaved it since!! Would like to thank SG again for supporting this cause. As you may have seen in my status yesterday, my husband has prostate cancer, but has done very well since his diagnosis several years ago. Important cause.

My dad always had a mustache. He tried shaving it off... when I saw him, I burst into tears, hid in my room, and was almost afraid of my own dad! Sad thing is, I was old enough to know better... I was probably in middle school. But it was too much of a change (and I was probably dealing with adolescent hormones) that he didn't look like my dad anymore. That was the one and only time he's tried shaving his mustache.

I've know my husband for 32 years. He has always had a beard and a mustache. The one time he shaved it off I didn't even notice until he pointed it out and hour later! :blondmoment:

Now that sounds like something I would do!! Everyone teases me because I am so unobservant!

I asked for help but no one got back to me. Don't know why?

Hey Sherri, the avatar I'm seeing now looks like a framed snowman with a mustache on a purple background. Is that the one you want, or should it be something else?

Sherri, if that's the avatar you want and you still can't see it, try refreshing the page.

Thank you,

Just reset my avatar and refreshed the page. Now the organization will get the donation.

Thank you

Sherri

Hey Sherri, the avatar I'm seeing now looks like a framed snowman with a mustache on a purple background. Is that the one you want, or should it be something else?

Sherri, if that's the avatar you want and you still can't see it, try refreshing the page.

Thank you,

Just reset my avatar and refreshed the page. Now the organization will get the donation.

Thank you

Sherri

Glad to hear you got it to work! :)

Archived