What's New In The Boutique?

I'd completely forgotten it was Thursday. I love those free mustaches.

:lol: I nearly did, too! Everyone was so tired this morning that I could have sworn it was Friday. I had to stop myself at least once from reassuring them that they could sleep in tomorrow.

That would have been a disaster! :wobbly-eyes:

Good Morning! My days are all messed up because the kids were off on Monday and Tuesday! Yesterday sure felt like a Monday to me! I'm excited to see what the designers have created for us this week!!

You all look fantastic in your new 'staches!

Good Morning Everyone! I had completely forgotten it was Thursday too! Got up early and went back to bed for awhile and saw that it was Thursday! What planet am I on that I didn't know it was Thursday!

Loving the 'staches! Mine is the purple one - love it!

It took me while but I got my stache on:) Happy Movember everyone!

Thanks, Sara and Jennifer! We sure do coordinate, Jennifer. What a great idea for a collection! Love the colors and those decorative border papers are gorgeous!

DH's birthday so I am off to play:)

Kimberly has some new templates:

KMC_SSEmb_ChristmasIsland_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Christmas Island

And, Cheri has some new 8.5x11 templates:

CTH_SSAlbum_85x11V_LineEmUp_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11 Line Em Up

Here's her 12x12 from last week if you missed it:

CTH_SSAlbum_12x12_LineEmUp_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Line Em Up

Archived