7 replies to this topic

#1 amyj1222

amyj1222

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

I purchased the SS style holiday lights recently and read the instructions. I can get as far as copying the file, but I don't know where to go from there. I have PSE 11 with a MacBook Pro and I don't know where to go to access the location to paste it. Can anyone help?

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,189 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

In PSE 11 you don't install files by copying/pasting. You only need to load them into the program. Here is a post that may help: PSE 11 Styles HTH

By the way, welcome to Scrap Girls!

#3 amyj1222

amyj1222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

thanks so much teecee!

#4 amyj1222

amyj1222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

In PSE 11 you don't install files by copying/pasting. You only need to load them into the program. Here is a post that may help: PSE 11 Styles HTH

Thanks!! I tried following the instructions and then realized I have PSE 10 not 11. Do you know the steps for this?

#5 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,189 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Thanks!! I tried following the instructions and then realized I have PSE 10 not 11. Do you know the steps for this?

I never used PSE 10 but there is a post here from someone who used PSE 10 on a MAC: Post #27 You will want to read the entire post because it covers actions and styles. HTH

#6 amyj1222

amyj1222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

I never used PSE 10 but there is a post here from someone who used PSE 10 on a MAC: Post #27 You will want to read the entire post because it covers actions and styles. HTH

Thanks, but I still can't get it to work. I wonder if the problem is because I purchased PSE through the apple ap store. Does that change anything? The reason I ask is because when I follow the path mentioned I can get as far as the Adobe file, but when I open it up PSE is not there.
Amy

#7 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,189 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

Thanks, but I still can't get it to work. I wonder if the problem is because I purchased PSE through the apple ap store. Does that change anything? The reason I ask is because when I follow the path mentioned I can get as far as the Adobe file, but when I open it up PSE is not there.
Amy

Sorry I can't help you with this - I've never used MAC or PSE 10. I'm hoping someone else will come along with some better information for you soon. :)

#8 amyj1222

amyj1222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

Amy

Sorry I can't help you with this - I've never used MAC or PSE 10. I'm hoping someone else will come along with some better information for you soon. :)

Thanks for all your help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users