Thursday Challenge 11/8/12

SodScrap

Good morning Ladies!! Are you rockin' your 'stache yet?? Isn't SG THE BEST???

Today's challenge is to scrap two pictures of the same thing with the second photo showing a change. (like a before/after)

Before and after:

1) bed head photo and a photo of you ready for the day

2) sink full of dirty dishes, then the clean sink

3) a room remodel, old paint then new paint

4) dirty car/clean car (oooh....my truck is so filthy right now!)

5) moonlight/sunlight

6) spring tree/fall tree

7) sunshine/clouds

8) kids room before/after cleaning (I have some of these from YEARS ago)

Do you get the idea? You could even make a layout of you with and without your new 'stache and journal the awesome awareness SG is bringing to men's health issues!

My layout is of the beautiful fall trees with all their colorful leaves...we had storms go through with wind and rain...exactly 1 week later, I noticed most of the leaves were gone, so I snapped a photo!

Please pot you layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Sorry this is later than usual! Since we moved, I have no phone or internet at the new house. (grrrr) I will probably be offline this afternoon through the weekend...so if you don't hear from me, you will understand why!

Great challenge, Conda! I like it! Hmmmm.....if I take a pic of the dirty dishes in my sink, I will HAVE to wash them. If I take a pic of my dirty car, I will HAVE to clean it, if I take a picture of Christopher's messy room, I will HAVE to clean it...........this could be a good thing or a very bad thing since I am not at all in a cleaning mood.........but good, that it might inspire me to clean something!

I'll think on this for awhile - it will be fun to do!

PS - there will be no shots of me as I look right now - nope, won't, will not, bedhead doesn't begin to describe me at this moment! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

This sounds a good challenge... if I search through all my daily photos there might just be a before and after photo somewhere.

Great challenge, Conda! I like it! Hmmmm.....if I take a pic of the dirty dishes in my sink, I will HAVE to wash them. If I take a pic of my dirty car, I will HAVE to clean it, if I take a picture of Christopher's messy room, I will HAVE to clean it...........this could be a good thing or a very bad thing since I am not at all in a cleaning mood.........but good, that it might inspire me to clean something!

PS - there will be no shots of me as I look right now - nope, won't, will not, bedhead doesn't begin to describe me at this moment! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Sara, you are a hoot! :happy038:

Sara, you are a hoot! :happy038:

:) :) :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived