LolaJohnson

Newbie And Happy!

26 posts in this topic

Hello guys! Lola here, glad and excited to join this community, I'm a photographer with a bit of experience in design. Hope to find great advice here, especially in digital scrapping! I'm really happy to find this community! I belong!:lol:

Welcome Lola, we are delighted to have you join us! Can't wait to see your layouts!

Hi Lola, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations! :)

1489655mo5gbumtwb.gif

Lola, hope you enjoy being here and do not be hesitant to ask for any help you may need.

Hi Lola :cowwave: Welcome to Scrap Girls :welcome2: glad you've found us.

Hi Lola, welcome to Scrap Girls! I love your profile pic! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos and layouts!

Hi, Lola! Welcome to Scrap Girls! So glad you found us.

Hi Lola! We're so happy to have you here with us! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hello Lola, glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing your photography work and layouts in the gallery!

Welcome Lola! I think you'll like it here in the purple place. Everyone is sooo friendly, helpful, and encouraging!

Welcome, Lola! So glad to have you introduce yourself. Be sure to check out the newsletter for freebies. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums & gallery.

Welcome, Lola! So good to have you here. I look forward to seeing you around the message board.

Welcome!

Karen

Great to have you on board Lola. ScrapGirls is a very friendly & helpful site. Im sure you will fit right in. Kay

Hi Lola - Welcome to Scrap Girls. Grab yourself a mustache and make yourself at home. :) We so glad you introduced yourself and I hope you find great inspiration here!

Hi, Lola! Welcome home. This is an amazing community of genuinely nice folks. I am relatively new and have been so happy! Can't wait until school holidays to be able to spend more time with this group.