Movember Atc Challenge And Swap

ValerieT

PS everyone - don't forget to sign and date your ATC. I say this as I did and had to go back in again and add it in... :)

Thanks for the reminder Marilyn. I caught mine before I posted them. I think we are all having too much fun.

Can you all check before you send them to me.

I still have to do that, Valerie - haven't forgotten - just haven't had the time this weekend, but will do before I send to you! Thanks for the reminder.

:disappearing-smilie: Could you "remind" again in a day or two? :disappearing-smilie:

PS everyone - don't forget to sign and date your ATC. I say this as I did and had to go back in again and add it in... :)

Thanks for the reminder Marilyn. I caught mine before I posted them. I think we are all having too much fun.

Ok, Valerie, I'm checking. Should we sent you the full-sized copy yet? :)

Ok, Valerie, I'm checking. Should we sent you the full-sized copy yet? :)

You can send your cards to me when you wish, just make sure you don't miss the deadline, I may not have time to chase you.

Make sure you put the right year on it, unlike me.:hit-head-with-hammer:

I'm getting the cards together to send out, you still have the rest of today to get them to me. I will send the cards out sometime this weekend.

Thank you, Valerie! You are so appreciated!

I apologize for my ATC that I presume yoou will receive. I left the shadows off, but went back later and added them online.oops.gif/>

I have sent the cards out, including yours, if you want to update your just send me a new copy and I will sort it out.

Seeing them full-size brought a whole new set of smiles to my face. We sure are a talented -- and a little wacky -- bunch! :D/>

Thanks, Valerie!

Now that's the best description I've heard of us yet, Diane! Spot on! :) :) :)

Archived