Movember Atc Challenge And Swap

ValerieT

Elisha has a lot of work on at the moment, so I am helping her out with the ATC Swap.

I wasn't going to start this swap until next week, but as quite a few of you have already done some cards, and it's going to be a short month for the swap, I started it today.

So let's have some fun with a "Movember" challenge. Just add a moustache somewhere on your card, anything goes, just have some fun. You can do as many cards as you wish. Post your cards in ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery, then email a full resolution to me at: valerieatcswap@gmail.com

Please don't send your cards to Elisha this month. Your deadline for this challenge is Friday 30th November. I will post the next challenge on Monday 3rd December.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Just a reminder.

You still have until Wednesday 14th November to complete and get your cards to Elisha for the October swap "Positive Thinking". If you are not sure if you've sent your cards in, Elisha will not be available to check until Monday at the earliest.

Thanks, Valerie, for stepping in. ATC's have a history of a loyal following and we LOVE making our cards! Appreciate your willingness to step in and help Elisha out!

This is what I LOVE about SG! When someone needs some help, there is always someone available to help out. WTG Valerie and Elisha! I am almost tempted to start joining you... almost....

C'mon Jode TRY it! You will get hooked... I challenge you! :D

How nice of you to help Elisha out this month. I might have another one or two for October to do, if I can find the time.

Are these cards aside from the ones we've done for 'Movember'? Or are they in addition to those? Just asking.... :dunno:

How nice of you to help Elisha out this month. I might have another one or two for October to do, if I can find the time.

Are these cards aside from the ones we've done for 'Movember'? Or are they in addition to those? Just asking.... :dunno:

Sorry Carol, I wasn't very clear. I've just made Lei's idea our official swap this month. The card you've already done can be part of the swap, if you want it to be.

This is what I LOVE about SG! When someone needs some help, there is always someone available to help out. WTG Valerie and Elisha! I am almost tempted to start joining you... almost....

C'mon Jode TRY it! You will get hooked... I challenge you! :D

Ditto Marilyn's challenge, Jody! I know your ATCs would be awesome and you'll love making them!

Love your new blinkie, Jody! You did a great job creating that!

Here is mine: Famous Mustache!

Carla ... Raven and Lakota are waiting for Buddie to show up in a 'stache .... just sayin .....

and rumor has it that Buddie from Maine and the 2 young pups may be joining in with the fun too!! (a little Sherry-bird told me so) :D

Here is mine: Famous Mustache!

Carla ... Raven and Lakota are waiting for Buddie to show up in a 'stache .... just sayin .....

and rumor has it that Buddie from Maine and the 2 young pups may be joining in with the fun too!! (a little Sherry-bird told me so) :D

Oh my gosh you are too funny --- I didn't even see this before I did my ATC this morning --- working on Buddie now, he wanted his own card :disappearing-smilie:

PS everyone - don't forget to sign and date your ATC. I say this as I did and had to go back in again and add it in... :)

Thanks for the reminder Marilyn. I caught mine before I posted them. I think we are all having too much fun.

Can you all check before you send them to me.

PS everyone - don't forget to sign and date your ATC. I say this as I did and had to go back in again and add it in... :)

Thanks for the reminder Marilyn. I caught mine before I posted them. I think we are all having too much fun.

Can you all check before you send them to me.

I agree Valerie! I had mine all done and uploaded and had go back, add in date and signature and then edit and reupload....

This is so much fun I am even MORE behind in my Project 52 - this somehow took over.... :)

Ok... I took the challenge set by Marilyn and Sara--- here is my first ATC!

Now I just need to go send a copy to you Valerie! Fun challenge - thanks ladies!

Yeah Jody!!!!!!

YEA! JODY! And your ATC is mo-velous! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived