Officially Overwhelmed

OK, I am officially over whelmed. I have been looking for some basic kits/ papers to add to my collection. But, After a very long search am over whelmed. Any suggestions? Advice greatly appreciated.

TIA. :cat_sleeping:

Oooh, gosh -- this is a toughie...what types of pages/projects do you do? Do you like clean, realistic, shabby, vintage? Do you scrap boys, girls, events? Do you want to scrap all of your old family photos? Are you making a baby book?

There is definitely something for everyone in our boutique, so if you give us some hints, we will be glad to make personal recommendations! :)

I agree with April - the monthly club is always such a good addition to your stash, as the themes and colors are very adaptable to any type of scrapping that you may be doing. And it really helps to start a good collection if you're just beginning to collect digital scrapbooking goodies. All for such a great price, I mean really, you can't go wrong with the club! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

And yes, I'd say that even if I wasn't a designer here, heehee. ;)

I choose kits based on what feelings they evoke in me. They need to really call my name. The club kits are a great value for the money, and a great way to build a very useful stash. The trick is to keep your budget in mind, watch for the sales, and not to stress. You can play with the wish list option now, and identify things you think you'd like to have. I also am amazed how many times a freebie will be exactly what I need to fill in for a hole in my collection. Don't forget, this is supposed to be fun! :)

The monthly SG Club was one of the first things I joined, and I still love it each month. The Srapsimple club is a bit more advanced, and while I still subscrible, I seldom use it. Those that are more experienced love it, though. You get more for your money with the SG Club, and if there is a coupons sale you can get it on sale, but only with the coupon sales.

Also, I look throught the gallery and see which layouts I like best and often order the kits they used.

Good luck.

HI Jeannie, hope you are managing to find some of the things you are looking for from the advice given above.

I too would say join the SG Club as you will get so much bang for your buck and it's a super way to start to build your stash.

we have some really wonderful sales here too so keep an eye out and you can get a lot more then too

most important of all, have fun and enjoy

Thanks, thanks, thanks! After posting yesterday I checked in this AM to the "SALE" :party-smiley-048: Have checked out every single page and have done my share to help the economy! So excited!!!! Off to organize. Again, This place is fantastic.

Thanks, thanks, thanks! After posting yesterday I checked in this AM to the "SALE" :party-smiley-048: Have checked out every single page and have done my share to help the economy! So excited!!!! Off to organize. Again, This place is fantastic.

You sound like me. When I first found it, I thought I had died and gone to Heaven!!

Archived