When Did The Scrap Bucks Start?

bjc

i was surprised i had no scrap bucks yet as i had ordered things... but not sure when this program started...i understand you have to order 10 dollars or more and i see i have some orders that are bigger than 10 dollars so just wondering when the program started ..thanks

The other thing that you're going to run into is coupons. I believe the system is set up to award SG bucks to full price purchases only. I'm not sure about sales, but coupons negate the SG bucks because you've already gotten a deal. The same goes for clubs. Check here for all the official details.

Oh, I'll need to go look. I thought that as long as the total spent was over $10 that SG bucks would be rewarded. Thanks Monica!

edited:

It says: If you use a coupon code or gift certificate, the part of your order that is discounted will not be eligible for SG Bucks. Example: If your order totals $21 and your coupon code or gift certificate takes $3 off, you earn SG Bucks on $18, not $21.

So yes, you can still get SG bucks on a coupon purchase but it only applies to the actual amount you spend.

It started when the new boutique launched. If you think you should have some contact Angie.

what was the date that the new boutique launched?

Hi Bobbie, I think it was September 5th. This thread was posted September 5th: What Are You Doing Instead of Shopping and this was the What's New in the Boutique thread on September 6th. Angie probably knows the exact date for sure. HTH

Archived