Monday Challenge 12Th November

ValerieT

Some of you may know that I love bright, wacky socks, especially at this time of year.

Today I'm in a spotty mood, my socks are black with bright, multi coloured spots on them.

So today's challenge is to have spots somewhere on your page. You don't have to use a spotty paper, you could use an embellishment, create your own pattern with buttons or brads. You could even have spots somewhere in a photo. The choice is yours.

Post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges gallery, and post a link in this thread so we can all ooh and aah over your layout.

I love socks too. I have socks for just about every time of year. I just put away my Halloween socks. I am now wearing my Autumn socks and starting with Thanksgiving I'll start to wear my Christmas socks. I have heavy weight socks for Autumn and Winter and lighter weight socks for Spring and Summer. I have every color, bright, dark, spotted, striped, and even socks that make music. I probably have hundreds of socks and I'm always buying new ones. I hate to part with my older socks when they get threadbare. And I hate when I lose one to the one legged alien. But I guess they need to keep their feet warm too.

Great challenge and I'll see what I can come up with. This challenge will have to go to the bottom of my stack, as I'm so far behind on the challenges.

Archived