New From Byu

Karra

Hi! I'm Karra and new to scrapgirls and digital scrapbooking. I got hooked when my cousin showed me some of her pages about a year ago, and have been trying it out ever since. I'm in college, and so don't have as much time as I'd like to scrapbook, but I stick it in wherever I can! I'm excited to learn more!

Hi Karra, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here. This is a wonderful happy place to learn all about digital scrapbooking. We have lots of friendly and helpful people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums. ;)

1440903wtr1hg70ow.gif

Karra, hope you enjoy being here and also hope we can help you learn some more things about digital scrapbooking as it is a great addiction.

Hi Karra, welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad to have you here.

Both my brother and sister are at BYU right now, they're actually driving down to spend Thanksgiving with us! I'm super excited, can you tell? :)

Anyway, pull up a chair and make yourself comfy here. And of course, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hi! I'm Karra and new to scrapgirls and digital scrapbooking. I got hooked when my cousin showed me some of her pages about a year ago, and have been trying it out ever since. I'm in college, and so don't have as much time as I'd like to scrapbook, but I stick it in wherever I can! I'm excited to learn more!

Hi! Welcome to your new home on the web! You will love it here! Everyone is so very nice and helpful. You have found the best place to learn (the help factor is very high!)

But, watch out---it is addicting! :winking_baby:

Archived