6 replies to this topic

#1 lorac

lorac

She Who Walks In Snow Without Shoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

I just received an email from Costco stating that PSE11 is being offered online for $49.99 11/08/12 through 11/25/12. While supplies last. It seems that this is only for online purchase. I am certainly going to purchase it. Plus they give you a free Scrapbooking CD.

Online Price $79.99
Less -$30.00
Your Price $49.99

Now that's a deal I can live with.

gallery_11036_66_10740.png

BLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for September 2014, 7290 -- 7237 as of 9-28-14

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,757 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Great deal Carol! Thanks for posting the information.

Unfortunately I don't have a current Costco membership, and we don't have a Costco any place close to us, so it wouldn't be worth it for me. It would end up costing me the $50 membership plus the $49.99 for PSE 11. That's why I went ahead and purchased it online for $79.99. I think it was worth it. :)

#3 lorac

lorac

She Who Walks In Snow Without Shoes

• Members
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Unfortunately I don't have a current Costco membership, and we don't have a Costco any place close to us, so it wouldn't be worth it for me. It would end up costing me the $50 membership plus the $49.99 for PSE 11. That's why I went ahead and purchased it online for $79.99. I think it was worth it. :)

Neither do I Theresa. So I'm having my friend order it for me online and it will be shipped to me. I can't wait to get it.

gallery_11036_66_10740.png

BLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for September 2014, 7290 -- 7237 as of 9-28-14

#4 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,757 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

Neither do I Theresa. So I'm having my friend order it for me online and it will be shipped to me. I can't wait to get it.

Great idea Carol! WTG! :D

#5 misseswojo

misseswojo

Hot Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Personal Statement:Curiosity killed the cat; Satisfaction brought him back.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

You don't have to order it online to get the discount. A friend of my husband and I is a member of Costco. So he took my husband last weekend and purchased it for the $79.99 for me. I wanted the extra digital scrapbooking CD that is only available through Costco. Best Buy wanted $99.00 just for the PSE11 software. So anyway, our friend and my husband just had to take the receipt (didn't even need to take the software back with them) to the member's desk and they gave us the $30.00 difference back. No questions or problems at all.
Posted Image I scrap with PSE11
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,364 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Costco is the best! I've found them to be very customer-care oriented in most cases.

gallery_19549_358_19841.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#7 Pab

Pab

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

You also don't have to be a member to order from Costco online unless they have changed their policy. Use to you could just pay $4 extra and order something. Depending on how far you have to drive, that same as gas.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users