Pse 11

lorac

I just received an email from Costco stating that PSE11 is being offered online for $49.99 11/08/12 through 11/25/12. While supplies last. It seems that this is only for online purchase. I am certainly going to purchase it. Plus they give you a free Scrapbooking CD.

Online Price $79.99

Less -$30.00

Your Price $49.99

Now that's a deal I can live with.

Great deal Carol! Thanks for posting the information.

Unfortunately I don't have a current Costco membership, and we don't have a Costco any place close to us, so it wouldn't be worth it for me. It would end up costing me the $50 membership plus the $49.99 for PSE 11. That's why I went ahead and purchased it online for $79.99. I think it was worth it. :)

Unfortunately I don't have a current Costco membership, and we don't have a Costco any place close to us, so it wouldn't be worth it for me. It would end up costing me the $50 membership plus the $49.99 for PSE 11. That's why I went ahead and purchased it online for $79.99. I think it was worth it. :)

Neither do I Theresa. So I'm having my friend order it for me online and it will be shipped to me. I can't wait to get it.

Neither do I Theresa. So I'm having my friend order it for me online and it will be shipped to me. I can't wait to get it.

Great idea Carol! WTG! :D

You don't have to order it online to get the discount. A friend of my husband and I is a member of Costco. So he took my husband last weekend and purchased it for the $79.99 for me. I wanted the extra digital scrapbooking CD that is only available through Costco. Best Buy wanted $99.00 just for the PSE11 software. So anyway, our friend and my husband just had to take the receipt (didn't even need to take the software back with them) to the member's desk and they gave us the $30.00 difference back. No questions or problems at all.

You also don't have to be a member to order from Costco online unless they have changed their policy. Use to you could just pay $4 extra and order something. Depending on how far you have to drive, that same as gas.

Archived