CRS

High Noon Crop Nov. 14Th

14 posts in this topic

Join me at 12 Noon ET for the High Noon Crop. All coasts and time zones are welcome! These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes, simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

Today, we'll do a favorite photo challenge! Create a layout showcasing a recently taken favorite photo!

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

Here is my layout. Hope to see you today!

I'll miss you all again! I'll be happily snapping away at the play Thomas is in. Have to have new favorite photos to scrap, right?

Love BugMy link

Here's mine from my kitty photo session the other night.

For some reason, I thought Charlotte was in the play, not Thomas. How exciting for him!! We missed you and you missed a great chat!

I used this chat as inspiration to finish a layout I had started earlier. The photo on the layout is my favorite photo of my husband from our vacation, so I thought it fit today's chat topic. Here is "Nature's Backdrop".

I used this chat as inspiration to finish a layout I had started earlier. The photo on the layout is my favorite photo of my husband from our vacation, so I thought it fit today's chat topic. Here is "Nature's Backdrop".