Elements 11

Barb Eugene

Good Morning:

I'm a Paint Shop Pro user and can adapt most anything described in Elements to Paint Shop Pro except for Styles. I'm thinking about purchasing Elements during the Black Friday sales. Does anyone know what the major difference between Elements 11 and Premier Elements 11 is?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I got an bundle of photoshop and premiere elements together a few years ago. My plan is to have a book of layouts and an acocmpanying dvd of video clips for each year. For now I'm focussing on the layouts.

However, if you are interested in video editing you may be interested that you can take things from photoshop and drop them onto the video. So I've often taken some features from my layout e.g. ribbon, label and used them on the video compilation of the same event and used them as titles; it will tie the book and dvd together. You can juut drag and drop items.

I was a long time PaintShopPro user who thought that was the only way to go and fought changing over. After diving into Photo Shop Elements, with the help of Ro's tutorials, I kicked myself all the way to the barn and back for not switching a long time ago. You will LOVE IT! And definitely get the tutorials.

Archived