tiza126

Friday Customer Challenge 11/16

19 posts in this topic

Today's challenge comes to us from Belle. Her idea is: Do a layout using one of the filters from your scrapping software somewhere on your layout. Explain what you did.

Thanks for a great challenge idea Belle! Since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize.

Remember to post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

Here's mine: Inspired Nature

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations Belle! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Great challenge - congratulations Belle!

The layout was the hardest part of the challenge.... I could have spent HOURS playing with filters, and then run out of time before I actually get around to scrapping!!

This was a great challenge because it gave me the idea on how to fix a dark, blurry photo of my niece and her family just after her second son was born. You HAVE to scrap that, right? Here is New Baby Brother.

Great idea Belle. I don't use these enough. I'm going to do some chores and will be back to try this challenge.

Wow, thanks for using my idea Theresa. I am going to fit this challenge in some how. Off to a Ladies morning today. I think I need an admin assistant to handle my appointments. disappearing-smilie.gif

I did something I've been meaning to do for ages. I found a tutorial on Shadows by Theresa Kavouras and created the shadow of the ribbon in my Andi layout. the filter I used was the Gaussian Blur. Thanks for a great challenge Belle.

Tthis was a fun challenge, Belle. Great idea to push ourselves to see what the software can do! Here is my layout: Gratitude.

Congratulations Belle on having your challenge chosen and it is a good one... now to see what filter I might use. Whenever ever I resize my layout for uploading to the gallery I always use the Sharpen filter but I will do something that will show up more than that does.

What a fun challenge - great idea Belle - it took me out of bounds using PSE7 - I worked out how to do it!

Here's mine ~ Advent Poster ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/138516-advent-poster-fri-16-nov/

(I wasn't going to post this until the beginning of December but I couldn't wait & I'll post in my gallery the bitz 'n piecez you'll find each day :) )