Monthly Scrap Girls Club

JeannieH

I may be in the wrong place...feel free to move this (I won't be insulted---just grateful!)

Is the monthly Scrap Girls Club automatic or do I need to actually purchase the installment (like I have done this month)?

Thanks in advance.

When you purchase a club, you will automatically be renewed each month until you decide otherwise. This is awesome because each month is like Christmas! :)

Here's a blurb from the club page:

***IMPORTANT:

By purchasing this item, you allow us to charge your credit card monthly. You also understand that we will repeat this billing as per the plan cycle unless we hear otherwise from you.

You can cancel at anytime after without hassle, your satisfaction and delight are guaranteed! Applicable state tax will apply to plan charge.

Hope this helps and enjoy your clubs! :)

Jennifer's right on target. Just wanted to say, 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifWELCOME TO THE CLUB! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

The SG Club and SS club are amazing. You're gonna love the huge amount of amazing products you receive (and use) through this great deal! And it you haven't bought a really large external hard drive yet (like 1 TB), add it to your Christmas wish list! :)

Jennifer's right on target. Just wanted to say, 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifWELCOME TO THE CLUB! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

The SG Club and SS club are amazing. You're gonna love the huge amount of amazing products you receive (and use) through this great deal! And it you haven't bought a really large external hard drive yet (like 1 TB), add it to your Christmas wish list! :)

Thanks for the skinny on the HD! On my list!

Will I get notified of the new content? I realized I had authorized SG as indicated, but I think I now have 2 memberships?!?!? Uh oh!

If you contact Angie (angie@scrapgirls.com) and tell her your problem, she will straighten it out for you asap! The customer service here is incredible. You get notified every month before the charge goes on your credit card again (and I think they give you the opportunity to decline, but not sure about that. I have no intention of every stopping it! LOL!). There is an announcement about the new kit every month, but it is usually after the kit actually comes out.

On a related question about the club, I'm looking at the description and it says:

"Each month, you'll receive both the printable and the digital versions of these great items"

What does "both printable and digital versions" mean?

Are there two files for each piece?

I'm guessing it's important since it's bold....

This doesn't apply just to club kits - if there is a jpg file of a group of embellishments or the alphas, that's printable. Many of the early SG products included printable sheets like that. With more interest in hybrid, it's nice to know that's an option.

Archived