Help Wanted

I am doing a project involving a Christmas tree and want to hang Christmas Balls from it with photographs inside the ball so wondered if their are any masks in the Boutique that I could use. I have searched through Christmas kits etc.

Any help would be appreciated

Pam

Trying to think "out loud" here, so you'd have to experiment a bit....

Could you take one of the following products, and make 2 layers of it. On the bottom layer, clip your photo to it.

Brush Set: Ornaments

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Christmas Ornaments

ScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Christmas Ornaments Biggie

On the top layer, add an clear acrylic/epoxy/glass style above it to give it that shiny rounded texture? Or play with beveling?

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Bubbles and Glass 6301

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Acrylic Bubbles Mini 1801

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Soldered Glass 6401

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Subtle Glass 6401

You could even play with blending modes, masking, and brushwork if you wanted to add some color... or make the photo slightly smaller than the ornament layer so you could clip a paper to the bottom layer.

I am doing a project involving a Christmas tree and want to hang Christmas Balls from it with photographs inside the ball so wondered if their are any masks in the Boutique that I could use. I have searched through Christmas kits etc.

Any help would be appreciated

Pam

I finally figured out how to do it - made a mask and then placed it on the Christmas balls - so it looks like they are in the ball. I have posted two results in the card section of the gallery - can't remember how to give you a link - sorry will have to do more postings.....

Thank you for replying to my question.

Pam

I love when someone posts for help and the rest of us learn about items that are in the boutique that we might never had known about or even knew it was something that we would want/need! I love the bubbles/glass style!

Great Christmas card Pam. You did a great job!

Kelly

Archived