Kazzee

Hello

29 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

My name is Karen aka Kazzee. I've only been doing digital scrapbooking for a few months and am now seriously addicted. At the moment I am scrapping various wedding photos of family members and loving it. :)

1111378c8d5l5st54.gif

Karen, Hope you enjoy being here and do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Hi Karen, welcome to Scrap Girls. I hope you'll post some of the layouts you've been doing.

Hi there Karen! Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so happy to have you here with us!

Hi, Karen! Welcome to Scrap Girls. I can't wait to get to know you around the forums.

Welcome, Karen -- this place is the best!!! Helpful members and lots of gorgeous products to feed your addiction, I mean hobby! :)

Hello Karen, welcome to Scrap Girls!!

HI Karen and Welcome to ScrapGirls! Let us know if you need any tips or help! Everyone here is so knowledgeble and helpful too!

Hi Karen! Thanks for introducing yourself. We're very happy to have you here on the message board. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to Scrapgirls, Karen! Hope to see your layouts in the gallery soon :)

Great to meet you Karen. Yes scrapping is certainly addictive . We can all vouch for that. One thing you can be sure of is the friendly helpful people who belong here. You will fit in beautifully. Kay

Welcome Karen. Glad to hear you are enjoying digi scrapping. I look forward to seeing your creates in the gallery. Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Hi Karen - Welcome to Scrap Girls! Don't let all the moustaches scare you off! We are just having a little fun for Movember. So glad to have you join us here in!