Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monika13

Can't Find Light Green Leaves

10 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find the light green leaves like this layout. I thought that there were part of the May Day collection used in the layout but they are not. Any ideas where can I find something similar?

The leaves are in the May Day Collection. (KME_MayDay_Border_Leaf) I didn't recolor them, the light ones are just a border. I used a mask for the ones in the top left corner so all the leaves don't show. For the other leaves, the leaf border is under the cardstock borders and I rotated the bottom one a bit so less of it would show. If you just want one set of leaves, you could make a rough selection of the set you like, Control+J will copy the selection to a new layer, then erase any extras you don't want. Let me know if you have any more questions.

I selected all the borders in my layout and took a screen shot so you can see how I placed them. Notice one border goes off the edge of the page so just part of it shows.

Hope that helps.

SS_MayDay_LeafBorder.jpg

One more question..... The string that you used to "hang" the letters for "Invitation", is it also included in the collection?