Monday Challenge 19Th November

ValerieT

After a really bad week last week, kids with flu, chest infections and broken bones, along with lack of sleep, I could do with some serious cheering up.

So your challenge today is a simple one. Create a layout that makes you smile. Maybe a photo or a story, or just a bright colourful layout. If it makes you smile, it's bound to make us smile.

Post your layouts in General Message Board Challenges gallery, and post a link here, so we can smile at your layout too.

I have been wanting to scrap this photo Tom took this past summer. While out washing the car he heard a loud duet being sung by a pair of tree frogs. When he went to investigate he discovered them in the birdhouse that is perched on my arbor. They were looking down at him like it was the most natural thing in the world! Here is Birds of a Feather?

My grandson has DIMPLES when he smiles... it's also my daughters birthday today - so off to see my babies...

Andrea, your link doesn't take me to the Gallery - I know where to find your layout but just thought I'd let you know. :)

Archived