What's New In The Boutique?

Good Morning, Everyone! I was told that Thurs is Thanksgiving and people don't work on that day. Could have fooled me, but that might be because my job is "stay-at-home-mom" and "church secretary." :rofl: Anyhoo, the designers would like to put their beauties in today and enjoy their families tomorrow.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gooooooood Morning Everyone! How exciting to have the boutique all festive a DAY EARLY! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Our designers definitely deserve some time away not to work!

Can't wait to see what's "in store" for us!!!! Wheeeeeee! I'll be stopping in between trips back and forth to the kitchen this morning!

Hi Purple Girls!

Just letting you know that my products for this week won't be in the boutique until Friday. I am not quite finished with them yet :)/>

YAY! So there will be new things in the boutique on Friday too! What a wonderful Thanksgiving week! Hope you're going to take a little time away too, Syndee!

Hi Purple Girls!

Just letting you know that my products for this week won't be in the boutique until Friday. I am not quite finished with them yet :)/>

That will be a treat for us on Friday - can't wait to see what you have for us Syndee! :)

Hmmm...I know Syndee said she'd have stuff in the boutique on Friday. I must have missed this last week:

SNU_85x11_LittleRedBird_MKTG150.jpg8.5x11 Little Red Bird Collection Mini

Here's the 12x12 for those of you that prefer that format:

SNU_LittleRedBird_CollMini_MKTG150.jpgLittle Red Bird Collection Mini

SNU_BrushSet_LittleRedBird_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Little Red Bird

SNU_LittleRedBird_PprSuperMini_MKTG150.jpgLittle Red Bird Paper Super Mini

SNU_ValuePK_LittleRedBird_MKTG150.jpgValue Pack: Little Red Bird

Hmmm...I know Syndee said she'd have stuff in the boutique on Friday. I must have missed this last week:

SNU_85x11_LittleRedBird_MKTG150.jpg8.5x11 Little Red Bird Collection Mini

Here's the 12x12 for those of you that prefer that format:

SNU_LittleRedBird_CollMini_MKTG150.jpgLittle Red Bird Collection Mini

SNU_BrushSet_LittleRedBird_MKTG150.jpgBrush Set: Little Red Bird

SNU_LittleRedBird_PprSuperMini_MKTG150.jpgLittle Red Bird Paper Super Mini

SNU_ValuePK_LittleRedBird_MKTG150.jpgValue Pack: Little Red Bird

I love that Syndee has given this to us in 8.5 x 11! Thank you, Syndee!!!!!

Thank you ladies :) Glad you like!

Syndee's Little Red Bird is Beautiful! I love cardinals and luckily we see them quite often around here.

Sarah your One Fall Day Collection is fabulous! The colors are so nice and warm, yet you get that crisp fall feeling at the same time.

Great Job Ladies!

Beautiful collection Ginny. Thank you!

This IS beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks, Ginny!

Cheri, I get the biggest kick out of seeing your picture with that mustache! Everytime I post and I see you I smile! :)

The boutique is beautiful with the greens, golds, reds, browns and blues! I just love going in to browse!

Cheri, I get the biggest kick out of seeing your picture with that mustache! Everytime I post and I see you I smile! :)/>

The boutique is beautiful with the greens, golds, reds, browns and blues! I just love going in to browse!

Isn't it just me to a "T" ? :giggle_bear: Who knows, maybe I'll keep it even after Movember. LOL!

Wow, your work is gorgeous, Ginny! Love the Thanksgiving Blessing Collection. Did you paint everything?

Beautiful collection Ginny. Thank you!

Crazy about Amanda's super cool stacked papers!

And Sarah Paper mini is beautiful. Love the pumpkin and leaf papers!

Hmmm...another one that I missed last week:

SBA_OFD_PPMini_MKTG_150.jpgOne Fall Day Paper Mini by Sarah Batdorf

AFT_ValuePack_FamilyMatters_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Family Matters by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin

AFT_FamilyMatters_PaperMini_MKTG_150.jpgFamily Matters Solid and Stacked Paper Mini

AFT_JIF6_FamilyMatters_MKTG_150.jpgJIF 6: 12x12 Family Matters

Thank you ladies! Yes, Cyndi it's all hand drawn and painted on the computer, that Indian corn took forever lol

Every collection is a labor of love smile.gif

It's just beautiful, Ginny - I love the bowl of fruit - well, really I love it all and I can't wait to use it! Thank you for this beautiful collection!

Archived