What's New In The Boutique?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrap Girls Celebrates Movember! To help celebrate this great cause, Scrap Girls has created this little Movember kit. 100% of the proceeds from this kit will be donated to the Movember.

To read about other ways to participate in the Movember event at Scrap Girls please read this BLOG POST

SG_CollectionNano_Movember_MKTG150.jpg1 Scrap Girls Movember Collection

Scrap Girls Celebrates Movember! To help celebrate this great cause, Scrap Girls has created this little Movember kit. 100% of the proceeds from this kit will be donated to the Movember.

To read about other ways to participate in the Movember event at Scrap Girls please read this BLOG POST

SG_CollectionNano_Movember_MKTG150.jpg1 Scrap Girls Movember Collection

this is a wonderful collection for a wonderful cause, love it

Thanks Theresa, I am a STAFF in a big way, darn cat woke us up early this morning wanting breakfast, so what did i do, got up and made it!!!!!!!!

have fun with these

:) :) I love these, Jo! Now I know why you were asking all of the questions! hahahaha! These are toooooo cute and since I am both - I'll just have to have them both!

And a BRUSH SET: MINGLED MONTHS BIGGIE from Amanda!

AFT_BrushSet_MingledMonths_MKTG_150.jpg

SCRAP SIMPLE WORD ART TEMPLATES: CALENDAR MARKER FLAGS

AFT_SSWord_CalMarkers_MKTG_150.jpg

BRUSH SET: 2013 CALENDAR BIGGIE

AFT_BrushSet_2013Cal_MKTG_150.jpg

SCRAP SIMPLE 4x6 CALENDAR TEMPLATES FRAMES 2013

ACU_SSCalendar_4x6_Frames_2013_MKTG_150.jpg

....from Armi

What happened to my thumbnails? They were here earlier Hmmmmmm......

Dogs and Cats - woohoo! Awesome job on these Jo!

thank you my friend, told you something was coming, lol

:) I kinda wondered with your status update about raining cats and dogs later in the week, lol;)

Any chance of an add-on pack of a bunch of other breeds sometime in the future (beagle, beagle, beagle, hint, hint, hint) ;)

:giggle_bear:

Love you Jo!

smile.gif I kinda wondered with your status update about raining cats and dogs later in the week, lol;)

Any chance of an add-on pack of a bunch of other breeds sometime in the future (beagle, beagle, beagle, hint, hint, hint) wink.gif

giggle_bear.gif

Love you Jo!

I will put that on my to do list...beagle beagle beagle, lol. seriously though, it is on my list. xx

Thank you Sara, they were fun to make. Jo, I love your Cats and Dogs, makes me wish I had my dog again! Amanda and Armi, awesome job on your new products too!!

thanks Kimberly, LOVE your popcorn wrapper template, what a great idea

smile.gifsmile.gif I love these, Jo! Now I know why you were asking all of the questions! hahahaha! These are toooooo cute and since I am both - I'll just have to have them both!

thanks Sara, them words are loved by all designers, lol. can't wait to see what you come up with, enjoy

Thank you ladies! Yes, Cyndi it's all hand drawn and painted on the computer, that Indian corn took forever lol

Every collection is a labor of love smile.gif

It's just beautiful, Ginny - I love the bowl of fruit - well, really I love it all and I can't wait to use it! Thank you for this beautiful collection!

Thank you so much Sara smile.gif I thought a bowl would be more versatile than a basket. Looking forward to seeing how you use it hon

Love Love LOVE these JO! I'm so much a Master and a Staffer LOL! You out did yourself on this one!

thank you dear Ginny, much appreciated. now if I could digitally paint like you... I would be happy, lol.

Archived