Friday Customer Challenge 11/23

tiza126

Today's challenge comes to us from farfaglina12.

Her idea is: My idea is "Christmas Trees in August": I was thinking that we could start with a blank christmas tree on PS, and then create layouts with Christmas trees with summer ornaments, settings, presents, etc...

... Even though it's no longer August, I still think this will be a fun challenge!! You don't have to make a summer tree, but I still want you to use a Christmas tree shape for a NON-Christmas layout! Be creative! Think about different ways to decorate your tree.

Thanks for a great challenge idea farfaglina12! Since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize.

Remember to post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

Here's mine: Tree of Blessings

Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations farfaglina12 for having your challenge chosen. This sounds an interesting and challenging one!

Fabulous idea farfaglina12!!! I was thinking about how to do this and I wanted to do a non chrstmassy christmas tree as we have a hot christmas and came across this photo of Callan... it had roughly a star/tree shape so I worked on it a little and this is what happened :-) Thanks for challenging me!

Archived