• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ande43

Ande43

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts
  • Personal Statement:Remember the little things for one day you will look back, and realize they were the BIG things

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

I have a Kindle Touch (have a Nook color too) and I am wondering if any of you know how many books you can have on it (Kindle) I know you can keep them on Amazon but they download automatically and I have 3488 installed....No I did not buy them all....probably only paid for 3 or 4...I found 3 Facebook pages that have Freebies every day...usually download about 10 or so every day....The ones I have read have all been really good ones too...If any of you are interested I will post the links to the FB pages Just curious how many the Touch will hold.
gallery_14855_66_11747.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#2 AmandaFace

AmandaFace

Scrap Girls Design Team

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Depends on what you put on it. How many apps, games, etc. They have a 16gig and 32 gig version now. I have a fire from when they were first released and I love mine - but I do utilize the cloud. I only have books downloaded to it that I'm actively reading.

#3 Ande43

Ande43

• Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • Personal Statement:Remember the little things for one day you will look back, and realize they were the BIG things

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Depends on what you put on it. How many apps, games, etc. They have a 16gig and 32 gig version now. I have a fire from when they were first released and I love mine - but I do utilize the cloud. I only have books downloaded to it that I'm actively reading.

Mine is just the Kindle Touch...so can't use it for anything but reading.

#4 Eden

Eden

• Members
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Hi Carol, Sorry I don't know how many it will hold but would love to know where you get the freebies on FB.

gallery_20822_297_39681.png

#5 Ande43

Ande43

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Hi Carol, Sorry I don't know how many it will hold but would love to know where you get the freebies on FB.

http://www.facebook....gPearls?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/KotC4Me

http://www.facebook....edHearts?ref=pb

Check them out everyday and there are usually about 8-10 freebies.....Just click on the book and when you get to Amazon click on the buy now bar...be sure it says 0.00 for the price. and it will go to your "Manage your Kindle" area and mine also go to my Kindle and my Kindle app on my laptop. Have fun!!!!

#6 AggieB

AggieB

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

kindlebuffet.com also has daily freebies. I kept all my books on my old kindle, but when I killed it (warning, the top left corner is very delicate if you hit it just right) I started keeping only the ones I'm reading or going to read. Many freebies on my kindle. I just love it.

gallery_17848_304_78298.gif

December 2010 Member of the Month

#7 PBarnes

PBarnes

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 22,301 posts
  • Personal Statement:Digitally Addicted!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

PixelInk on Facebook has Kindle freebies too.

#8 AmandaFace

AmandaFace

Scrap Girls Design Team

• Design Team
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

Mine is just the Kindle Touch...so can't use it for anything but reading.

Oh man, I must've totally misread that! Sorry! I bet you can google what size/version your kindle is and it will most likely give you specs about how many books it can hold :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users