#1 ChristineK

ChristineK

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Happy Sunday everyone,

Since Christmas is approaching fast, time is running out for me to make my Christmas Cards. Maybe not a good idea for a first project but I wanted to try anyway. Unfortunately, I could not find a email or PM address to ask Amanda Fraijo-Tobin directly so I hope it is ok to post my question here.

To make it easier I bought Amanda's ScrapSimple Card Templates: 4x8 Holiday Vertical. I need/want to make the greeting for some of the cards in german. I would also like to keep the font the same, it looks so nice and clean.

Can someone give me an idea which fonts are used? I looked though my many of my fonts folders but did not see anything that looks close. What are your favorite fonts you would most likely use?

Thank you for your help,
ChristineK

#2 Jo Corne

Jo Corne

Racked, Stacked and Mac'd!!

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hi Christine, to send Amanda a pm (private message) you just click on her name and it will take you to her profile page and then you will see under that the ability to send her a PM, click on that and away you go.

Button_Designer.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif

JCO_PappasPizza_CollectionMini_MKTG_150. SGClub_Jul14_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_Monsterrific_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_BeachBlessingsCollectionMini_MKTG_15  JCO_SSAlbumMini_12x12_ValentinesWish2_MK   
My gallery
My Store

#3 ChristineK

ChristineK

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Thank you, Jo, I will try that. I clicked everywhere but the name. Learned something new today.

Christine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users