Where Do I Start?

Jhuztyce

Welcome! I'm not a commercial designer or a designer. Someone may be able to answer your question. Are you already doing layouts, and have learned your program and how to use the products? That's probably the first step, then become accomplished at making your own products, then submit them. I'm sure it takes awhile to get to that point. We have some very very good designers, the best around. From what I can tell, they first started doing layouts, then progressed to the next step.

Since I don't know what you are doing or what program you are using, I may not be answering your question.

One very important thing you need to know is that you MUST use only Commercial Use items for reselling. Even the fonts you use for word art must be for Commercial use.

I would start by building up your commercial supplies. Take advantage of the commercial sales when Scrap Girls has them. As for advertising and stuff like that, I have no idea. I've never been interested in selling my layouts....it's too much like work then, lol!

Archived