What's New In The Boutique?

Holy Cow, it's Thursday already!?!?!? I almost forgot. :hit-head-with-hammer: I can't wait to see what our wonderful designers have for us today, especially with the amazing "Holiday Kickoff Sale." :xmastree::having-a-party::xmastree:

I love Thursdays!

I may just be a ditz, but I'm pretty sure these are new. :)/>

Love them Ang!

ACA_SSCard_CollageCards_MKTG_150.jpg

ScrapSimple Card Templates: Photo Collage Cards

You're not a ditz LOL. I've had Collage Posters in the boutique for a while that are sort of similar, but these are specifically for creating collage cards. Y'know... since it's time for me to hurry and create our annual Christmas card and I can't ever just pick one or two pics to share :) Figured I'd make a little something for people like me to use. And there are two variations in each of the three most popular photo card sizes to choose from (4x6, 4x8, and 5x7). Now I have to decide on pics for this year's card... wish me luck :)

LOVE those fleece styles!! I want to cuddle with them

Tiza, you made me giggle!! :giggle_bear:

I have Cheri Thieleke to thank for the idea (and Project Runway for starting my addiction to sewing, which is why I had a metric ton of fleece already in my sewing room)!!!

Tiza, you made me giggle!! :giggle_bear:/>

I have Cheri Thieleke to thank for the idea (and Project Runway for starting my addiction to sewing, which is why I had a metric ton of fleece already in my sewing room)!!!

Jennifer, they turned out amazing! Love 'em and Tiza's idea to cuddle up to them:)

I love all the new stuff - and a sale to boot! I've got quite a few new things - and it's almost ready. But dang - there are a few things left to do to get it them on the shelf - but I just don't have time today! I'll get it all in first thing in the morning - so be ready!

I love all the new stuff - and a sale to boot! I've got quite a few new things - and it's almost ready. But dang - there are a few things left to do to get it them on the shelf - but I just don't have time today! I'll get it all in first thing in the morning - so be ready!

Can't wait to see what you have for us Elisha!

Here's a great new collection and awesome styles from Jennifer - funny how those styles just jumped into my cart...

JZI_Collection_SnowandMistletoe_MKTG150.jpgSnow and Mistletoe Collection

JZI_SSTools_Styles_PolarFleece14501_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Polar Fleece 14501 Biggie

I love the colors and great texture in Durin's new collection too! Thank you Durin!

DEB_MossSide_Coll_MKTG_150.jpgMoss Side Collection Mini

These are beautiful colors, Jennifer, so warm and cozy.

And, Durin, this is a gorgeous collection! And, that chipmunk is adorable!!!!

can't wait Elisha, looking forward to seeing your wonderfulness.

working on some stuff too but only for next week, provided I have the time what with all the end of year stuff going on around me, but thankfully all good things.

I hear ya, I wasn't sure I'd get things done on time today either, but I did manage it!

Archived