What's New In The Boutique?

Well, my budget has gone out the window! I want it all too! Oh, my..........how will I explain my addiction to my dh when the cc bill comes?

The Boutique looks beautiful - so many new goodies - thank you to all of our designers!

Beautiful new goodies for us this week! Don't forget the sale ends today!!

Thanks for the reminder - my cart is full and I seem to always forget when the sale ends! Sooooo good to see you back with internet!

Ok, Ladies - I got my stuff in. I actually submitted it last week, but we made an unplanned, last-minute decision trip to my Mom's in Illinois for Thanksgiving. I'd hoped to work on it there, but her internet is as slow as molasses on Jupiter. Just getting back into the swing of things. So most of my new stuff is on the second page of What's new.

Value Pack: Silent Night Brushes and Ornaments

Brush Set: Silent Night Masks Mini

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Silent Night Ornaments

Value Pack: Silent Night Printable Art and Crafts

And new for this week:

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Silent Night 12601

Thanks for your patience!

Ok, Ladies - I got my stuff in. I actually submitted it last week, but we made an unplanned, last-minute decision trip to my Mom's in Illinois for Thanksgiving. I'd hoped to work on it there, but her internet is as slow as molasses on Jupiter. Just getting back into the swing of things. So most of my new stuff is on the second page of What's new.

And new for this week:

I love your Silent Night Collections, Elisha! I'm buying them while the sale is one! You rock, girlfriend!

And new for this week:

I saw these beauties in the boutique, they are absolutely fabulous!! Just love them! I think I have to have these goodies!!

Thanks Monica...LOL Maybe Wesley's Collection will be better for you if I can just get it finished! But thanks so much for just thinking pink... ;)

Thanks Monica...LOL Maybe Wesley's Collection will be better for you if I can just get it finished! But thanks so much for just thinking pink... ;)/>

I wondered if you had a Wesley collection in the works :)

Thanks Monica...LOL Maybe Wesley's Collection will be better for you if I can just get it finished! But thanks so much for just thinking pink... wink.gif/>

I wondered if you had a Wesley collection in the works smile.gif

Oh yeah...that's the thing with twins, if you do for one, you have to do for both or they won't play with me...lol

Archived