Just Introducing Myself

Jannie Grace

Hi. I am so happy to be here. I'm very new to scrapping and trying to learn Photoshop Elements at the same time. I am 68 years old and I have a lifetime of wonderful photos to preserve. I'm starting with the pictures of ancesters of both my husband and my families. Any suggestions from anyone would be much appreciated. I've only made one layout that I am happy with. I really love everything I've seen on Scrap Girls.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Jannie!!!

If you are just learning Elements, Ro has some great tutorial videos -- and they're on SALE right now. :)/>

Software Secrets Revealed PSE DVD version

Software Secrets Revealed PSE Download

Take a peek at the PSE forums HERE.

There also is an inspirational gallery for heritage layouts HERE.

You will find lots of friendly and helpful folks around the boards! :)/>

Welcome, Jannie! I am very new myself and have found that everyone here is very helpful and friendly. If you're having a problem, don't hesitate to ask! There is a LOT of experience out there - someone should have an answer for you. Again, WELCOME! We're so glad to meet you!

2229881nupeynzwp9.gif

Jannie, this is a great place to learn so I hope you enjoy being here. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need and there are some very nice kits in the boutique that work well with heritage pages.

Welcome, Jannie! I started out just as you are a few years ago, and am still learning. Everyone is so friendly and helpful here, you can't go wrong. If you haven't already, be sure and sign up for the newsletter (freebies everyday, and lots of ideas.).B)/>

Archived