Friday Challenge 11/30

tiza126

Today's challenge comes to us from Anne-Marie (A-M)!

Her idea is: In the thread about the challenge.... Look at the gallery of the person who has responded just ahead of you and do a scraplift of one of their pages. The first person to respond after the host of the challenge would need to look through the hosts gallery.

Don't forget to credit the layout you are scraplifting, and it might be nice to leave love on it too!

Thanks for a great challenge idea Anne-Marie! Since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize.

Remember to post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

Also, don't forget to send in your own ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

How nice to see my challenge suggestion happening today.

And also how nice to be able to go searching Carol's gallery to scraplift one of her beautiful pages.

How nice to see my challenge suggestion happening today.

And also how nice to be able to go searching Carol's gallery to scraplift one of her beautiful pages.

Can't wait to see which one you choose Anne-Marie.

I'll be scraplifting from A-M's gallery, since I chose her idea :-)

I will be anxiously waiting to see which page to lift.

Just got home to check this thread again and it looks as if I'll be scrap lifting Laurie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Promise I'll do it tomorrow - right now my eyes are bleary and my comfy bed is calling me!

I enjoyed searching through Carol's gallery to find the page I have scraplifted and a link to her page is in the gallery: What a Joy

I'll scraplift one of Hilary's layouts. Woo Hoo! I'll get it done tomorrow, as tonight is night out on the town for me.

I always get such a buzz from someone scraplifting my LOs. Looking forward to seeing what you produce Carol. Enjoy your night on the town!

What a great Challenge Anne-Marie so that means I get to scraplift Sue or do i scraplift Nica as Sue was just uploading hers to the gallery :)/>

Jane, I would say Nica as someone is already lifting Sue.

Archived