December 2012 Forum Game - Bingo!

teecee

Join us for an exciting game of December BINGO on the Scrap Girls Forum!! Pick 25 words from the list provided and send them in an email to games@scrapgirls.com with a subject line that says "BINGO CARD - your Scrap Girls Forum username" by Sunday, December 2nd (Midnight ET) in order to play in the first round. The first round will begin on Monday, December 3rd. If you miss the first round deadline, you can still play! Just send in your BINGO card at any time during the month, and you'll be eligible to begin playing when the next new round starts.

Each day (Monday through Saturday), a member of the Welcoming Committee will call five random words from the BINGO list. Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call "BINGO!" in the game thread to win that round. After a winner is called, the boards will be cleared and a new round will begin the following day.

Each winner will receive a $5 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! We like to see lots of winners, so please remember that each person can only win one round during the month. Have fun!

BINGO Word List:

1. Angels

2. Baby Jesus

3. Baking

4. Bethlehem

5. Bows

6. Bright Lights

7. Candy Canes

8. Caroling

9. Celebrations

10. Chocolate

11. Christmas Movies

12. Cookies

13. Cozy Fire

14. Dreidel

15. Elves

16. Family Time

17. Father Christmas

18. Frosty The Snowman

19. Fuzzy Boots

20. Garlands

21. Gift Bags

22. Gifts

23. Gingerbread Men

24. Glitter

25. Gold

26. Green

27. Grinch

28. Hanukkah

29. Happy Birthday (to Jesus)

30. Holly

31. Hot Chocolate

32. Icicles

33. Jack Frost

34. Joseph

35. Joy

36. Kwanzaa

37. Latkes

38. Manger

39. Mary

40. Menorah

41. Merry

42. Milk and Cookies

43. Mistletoe

44. Mittens

45. Naughty

46. Nice

47. North Pole

48. Nutcrackers

49. Ornaments

50. Parties

51. Peace

52. Peppermint Mochas

53. Pere Noel

54. Pine Trees

55. Poinsettias

56. Red

57. Rudolph

58. Santa

59. Scarf

60. Scrooge

61. Shopping

62. Shoveling Snow

63. Silver

64. Sleigh Rides

65. Snow Days

66. Snow Flakes

67. Snowman

68. St. Nicholas

69. Stars

70. Stockings

71. Sugar Cookies

72. Sugarplum Fairy

73. Sweaters

74. Toy Soldiers

75. Toys

76. Travel

77. Tree Topper

78. Winter

79. Wise Men

80. Wrapping Paper

81. Wreaths

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, my! What a long list of words! I'm in - I'll be back in a bit with my words!

I'm confused - if a WC member is going to call 5 words, how do we match 15 of them? Or am I just ditzy?

Just sent in my list!

Oh, my! What a long list of words! I'm in - I'll be back in a bit with my words!

I'm confused - if a WC member is going to call 5 words, how do we match 15 of them? Or am I just ditzy?

Just sent in my list!

A WC member will call 5 new words each day until you or someone else has bingo, (15 of your words were called). I hope I explained it OK. And, though you are blonde, I don't think you are ditzy. :D/>/>

Just sent in my list!

A WC member will call 5 new words each day until you or someone else has bingo, (15 of your words were called). I hope I explained it OK. And, though you are blonde, I don't think you are ditzy. :D/>/>/>

:) :) Thanks, Diane! And I love your new and beautiful photo!

Oh, thanks, Sara - - now it's gonna be in My head all day! :)/>

Just sent in my Bingo list. Love Bingo - - even though I've never won a game - - it's still fun!

[/quote

:):);)

Oh Boy another game I feel I can participate in. I just sent in my words and then remembered that I needed to keep a list for myself (hehe). Thank goodness for the sent folder. I even sent a copy to myself at work so I can also check the words there. This is so much fun.

LET'S PLAY HOLIDAY BINGO

ROUND ONE - DAY ONE

12. Cookies

21. Gift Bags

31. Hot Chocolate

50. Parties

61. Shopping

Good Luck Everyone!!

Archived