December 2012 Forum Game - Bingo!

teecee

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm beginning to think I've been a bad little girl this year or something - Bingo is just not going my way this year! :)/> :)/> I must have chosen ALL of the wrong words this year!

Good thing the New Year is coming soon, Sara!! Will there be a winner today?

I'm beginning to think I've been a bad little girl this year or something - Bingo is just not going my way this year! :)/>/> :)/>/> I must have chosen ALL of the wrong words this year!

Good thing the New Year is coming soon, Sara!! Will there be a winner today?

hahaha! Well, if there is, Carla - it won't be me!

Good Luck Everyone! I do hope there is a winner today! Keep it up, girls!

No one yet? Well, remember that tomorrow is Sunday. I'll be back on Monday to post the next set of words. Good Luck!

Monica, would you like for me to come over and draw the names for Monday? :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Bringing my list with me, of course!!!!! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Wow, I had 4 today bringing me up to 11!

Hey Sara, if you bring your list over to Monica's can you bring mine with you too? I'm getting close!!!

Happy to do that, Diane! I wonder if she'd let me draw the words (knowing I could possibly cheat!) Who me? Cheat? Ahhhhhhhh.......hahahahahaha!

Three more today for a total of 14. Oh so close, lol. Good luck everyone. Maybe you'll have an early Christmas present. :santa-smilie:/>

Woo Hoo! Go Granny Go! :rudolf:

Archived