December Monthly Layout Contest

CRS

December is here and that means Family Time! During the Holidays, we spend more time with family! And we'd love for you to share your families with us! For the December Monthly Layout Contest, we'd love to see photos of your family, from the wee little babies to the matriarch and patriarch of your families! Please post your layouts in the December Monthly Layout Gallery before December 31st at midnight Mountain Time and you could be one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties.

I'll see what I can come up with! I have no mojo so if someone wants to lend me theirs it would be helpful - I'm already tired and I've already only shopped for Christmas for a couple of hours! I think I'm taking a mental health day today, so I'll go round up some photos!

Sounds a good challenge. Interesting thinking about the matriarch and patriarch of the family.... my older sister is now the oldest in our family ( we are now the oldest generation... bit scary ) ... I do still have an aunt and uncle on my father's side of the family still alive but both deteriorating quickly.

HERE is mine. A tribute to my Dad - not Christmasy but I am so thankful to have him yet another Christmas this year! It's not fancy or very creative, but it's a tribute to my Dad the best way I knew how.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived