7th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange
It's time for our 7th Annual Cookie Recipe Card Exchange - and you're invited! We have a special, free recipe card template to help you get started. We love cookies, and we love getting new cookie recipes to try, so this year, all participants will receive a sweet little Scrap Girls Boutique gift just for joining in.
Here's how to join in the fun:
- Design a 4x6-inch recipe card (at 300 dpi) using mostly Scrap Girls products. Use one of your favorite holiday cookie, candy, or sweet treat recipes - something "tried and true" is preferred.
- All skill levels are encouraged to participate! If this is your very first time to try your hand at digital scrapbooking or if youíre a pro, please join in the fun!
- When you design your card, avoid putting any text within 1/4 inch of the edges. Anything close to the edges can get cut off when the card is printed.
- Place your name or Scrap Girls Forum username somewhere on the recipe card (small text is fine).
- Save your design as a JPG file, with a file name that includes your name or Scrap Girls Forum user name (for example, my file might be called aprilshowers_gingercrinkles.jpg.) We want to know who made what!
- Attach your card to an email and send it to email@example.com. Please include your first and last name in the email. A confirmation will be emailed to each person who sends a recipe card so they know their card was received. Please allow 48 hours for confirmation.
- Cards MUST be received by Midnight (ET) on Tuesday, December 11.
- Unfortunately, if you don't send in a recipe card, you will not be able to get a copy of all the cards. No exceptions. Your recipe card is your ticket to all the fun!
- We ask that you not post your recipe card in your Gallery, Facebook, or anywhere else until the swap is over. This way, we can all be surprised by the cards we get! You can post your own card in the Gallery or anywhere else any time after December 13.
- Please donít sell or give away any of the finished cards on blogs, emails, etc. You may print some or all the recipe cards as a gift for someone you know personally, but wide-scale distribution or sale is not allowed, as per our commercial use terms, which can be read in full here.
- You can submit more than one card, if you wish - the more the merrier!
- On or before December 13, each participant will receive the links (via email - the same way that links come when you buy Scrap Girls products) to download the recipe card files.