Cookie Recipe Card Exchange

April Showers

You ladies are on the ball! I don't think I have but maybe 5 recipies from all the swaps I have done printed! Yikes! I am going to wait for another penny print sale from Snapfish or Shutterfly! LOL I think they ran that a couple of times recently, 300 penny prints or something... :) The cards are all great! This is always such a fun swap. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was totally & utterly amazed to see all the terrific recipes that were created for this special 7th year event 'n exchange - they're AWESOME :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I am going to have so much fun making them & printing up some & sharing with friends who love cookies too :disappearing-smilie::thankyou: so much!!!!!!!!!!! :christmas:

My cards arrived in the mail day before yesterday and I am just tickled to death with them all! Thank you all so much for sharing your recipes!

In the mail ?? Are we receiving them by post as well ?? I thought we'd received them when we got them digitally through the store download - they're FANTASTIC recipes & they'll keep me busy for ages... plus I'm sharing some with friends =)

Ooops if we're supposed to wait until we received them by post as I've uploaded mine today to my SG Gallery :disappearing-smilie:

Sorry I didn't know... please let me know... :embarrassed003:

My cards arrived in the mail day before yesterday and I am just tickled to death with them all! Thank you all so much for sharing your recipes!

In the mail ?? Are we receiving them by post as well ?? I thought we'd received them when we got them digitally through the store download - they're FANTASTIC recipes & they'll keep me busy for ages... plus I'm sharing some with friends =)

Ooops if we're supposed to wait until we received them by post as I've uploaded mine today to my SG Gallery :disappearing-smilie:/>

Sorry I didn't know... please let me know... :embarrassed003:/>

Jemima, I sent my downloaded cards out to be printed so I could have them all right in front of me. I used to print them here at home but with 98 cards it was easier to send them out. No, we aren't getting them from SG by post! HTH

Archived