Cookie Recipe Card Exchange

April Showers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrghhhhhhhhh I cant seem to find the time to make my card :(/>

Oh....you have to!! Your Cranberry Hootycreek recipe from a few years ago is now a family favorite!!

Now the pressure is on for me to find a recipe to top those!!

;) Exactly! What are friends for?

The deadline is tonight!

I received two emails without recipes attached. ohmy.gif

I sent emails letting them know- just make sure you actually attach it if you're sending it at the last minute. wink.gif

If you sent a card and didn't get an email from me letting you know I got it, double check with me, okay?

I'm hoping I can get mine in under the wire. I had cookies made, photographed and sat down to do my card. Then I decided I better see if I had already used that recipe. Sure enough. So, tried a new recipe today and it was a major fail. So, dug through my file box and found one I don't think I've seen done before so hopefully I'll get it done yet tonight before the deadline!

Just wanted to let you all know, I have received the cards from April and they are almost ready to go out. We are just waiting to hear back from 1 person who sent in the wrong size card. As soon as we get that i'll be getting those links out to everyone.

Just wanted to let you all know, I have received the cards from April and they are almost ready to go out. We are just waiting to hear back from 1 person who sent in the wrong size card. As soon as we get that i'll be getting those links out to everyone.

Oh the anticipation!!

Oh, the cookies all look sooooo good - thanks everyone for sharing your famous recipes with all of us! And thank you, Scrap Girls for the awesome GC for participation in the swap! What a great gift to have along with a sale and beautiful new goodies in the boutique!

Just posted mine:

THUMBPRINT COOKIES

MY MOM'S FAMOUS NUT FINGERS

When I make the Nut Fingers every Christmas I get a little teary thinking of my Mom in the kitchen making these cookies - they were and are my favorite cookie in the whole world. Somehow though hers just had a special flavor I can't seem to copy - I think it was just all of the love she put into making them. I hope you enjoy them. I think some people have similar recipes to this and they call them Mexican Wedding Cookies - they are similar - the nut fingers just have more pecans in them!

We have 98 recipes this year! (Assuming I counted correctly;))

Wow!!!!! Good thing I have a 100 free prints coupon from Costco...

Now, that's an idea, Sandy! I started gearing up for printing them all at home but I think I'll just email mine to Walgreen's - I have a coupon from there! Thanks for the thought!

Sara, I always use Walgreen's too. It is so easy and convenient and there usually is a coupon available!

I've just had a few minutes to glance at a few of them so far and they all look ALL wonderful!! So many new things I haven't tried before. Great job everybody. Thanks so much for taking part in this wonderful Scrap Girls tradition.

98 is a good number. So many of the little photo albums can hold 100 pics. I usually make a "front page" for my each years album too.

Sara, I always use Walgreen's too. It is so easy and convenient and there usually is a coupon available!

I've just had a few minutes to glance at a few of them so far and they all look ALL wonderful!! So many new things I haven't tried before. Great job everybody. Thanks so much for taking part in this wonderful Scrap Girls tradition.

98 is a good number. So many of the little photo albums can hold 100 pics. I usually make a "front page" for my each years album too.

98 is a good number, I agree! Our Walgreens, well, one of them, is only about 5 minutes from our house so it's very convenient - We do have a Sam's Club but it's out the way a bit and difficult to get to and we don't have a Costco here - I like Walgreen's work very much too. I've always been satisfied.

Sent my recipes off to Walgreens early this morning - easy pease! I thought it might take me awhile but they have a bulk upload option and voila! Done! Only thing is they have to be mailed to me since I asked for them matter finish - I think they probably would have looked great glossy - I just wasn't thinking - :disappearing-smilie: So I'll be trying some of the recipes from my computer downloads in the meantime cause it will take a week to get them back.

I got mine uploaded and ordered at Walgreen's. Couldn't find a place to input the coupon code (40% off) so I called the store and the young man said he would make note of the discount. Should be ready shortly after noon. I'll go post my card in the gallery.

Archived