Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ande43

? About Calender

9 posts in this topic

I am wondering if there is anyway any of you have converted an older calender temp to one for the current year...I bought several the last couple years and "Surprise, Surprise" did not do them....guess I got carried away and bought too many...I have that problem LOL...any way have any of you changed the #'s on the days if in the square or changed the area where the days are...I have a couple CD calenders and several 8 1/2x11...

Hi Carol

I was using a perpetual calendar template set today and here is what I did to adapt them.

Look at a January 2013 calendar. You will see that Jan 1 is on a Tuesday and it ends Jan 31 on a Thursday. So I looked for a calendar month that started with the first on a Tuesday and used that one. You just have to be careful with the ending dates of each month as some months have 30 days, some 31. And, then there's February.. :)/>/>

I used the rectangular marquee tool to cut out the dates I didn't need on each month, but you might have to add a 31 if your template doesn't have it on the month you are using. I hope this helps and isn't too confusing, but I'm sure someone else will come along with an easier way. Good luck! :)

oh, that idea sounds great!

That's what I was thinking of doing...possibly using the eraser on a PSD layer....there are small square month deals that have a decorative edge that are the size of the CD calenders...could just put one of those over the one on the quick page ... Thanks for your replies!

Oh I wouldn't have thought about just using another months page. I would have went through and changed each day's numbers if possible. lol Glad I read this post.

Patsy, I did just that. lol...such a lot of work! :hit-head-with-hammer: I definitely like Marilyn's idea better.

GREAT help ladies....Thanks so very much!!!!