Calenders

Guest KimD

I am trying to find a way todo calenders it is something that I have wanted todo but just don't know where to begin. Could someone help me with this. I would like to make one for my grandfather with his childrens, grandchildren, great grandchildrens birthdays, weddings, along with his siblings and my grandmothers siblings.

For my moms family I would like todo some with current family members and ancestors but I would also like to put in milestones of ancestors. Dates that books were published, movies were made and such

Any help on how todo this would be greatly appriciated.

There are calendar templates already built into programs like The Print Shop, or Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer Deluxe. Pretty easy to use, add your own photos, info on the dates, do them monthly or a full year. Change the fonts, etc.

Do not get Calendar Creator, it claims to be the best but as far as importing your own stuff and making it into a decent design, it's really frustrating.

I know: I created everything you see on those software boxes from the greeting cards to the calendars and then some. I always hated working on Calendar Creator, it's the most frustrating program.

All the above programs are under the Broderbund brand name and can be found online as well as at WalMart, etc. You don't need the top of the line within the product sku, lower or mid range will do!

• 3 months later...
Guest ljritchie
Hi: I have a calendar page that I posted in the gallery. I scanned a Creative Memories calendar page in and then ran my scrapbook software and used my digital kit to create my decorations. I found that numbering the pages by hand was the easiest. You can find my page in the "flower power" section of the galleries. Hope this helps. ljritchie

Archived